Transform your service with Learning Stories and Educa
1. Start with a consult, which can include a 1-on-1 demo.
2. Create a free trial site, which converts to paying after 15 days.
Set Up Your Site
- Invite teachers and staff
- Add children
- Invite parents
- Select or add frameworks
- Customize and add templates to fit your process
- Add site to Network Hub (for groups)
Day to Day
- Create Learning Stories, share with families, save to a child portfolio and link to frameworks – in one motion.
- Send notices to families or teachers
- Create forms for all needs
- Use planning, other tools
At Rating Period Ends
For DRDP or ELOF reporting sites.
- Use Ratings tool to update unrated measures not linked automatically via Learning Stories
- Review children at a glance
- Export data – for agencies and for family conferences
- Review family and teacher activity
You are exponentially more productive when everything is at your fingertips, online and customized to fit your process and needs.
- Planning — write your own or share with a team
- Assessment – Learning Story portfolios, ratings
- Teacher portfolio — reflective practice, store documents
- Parent portal — share policies and resources with parents
And link to any framework – public or your own.
Create a Circle Of Learning
– Teacher observes, records and shares with parents
– Parents respond and/or add their own stories
– Teacher uses feedback to plan and document
Use Any Device
All of the parents have accepted invitations to join our Educa site. The feedback we have had from them is quite outstanding. They find it a wonderful way to share with friends and family their child’s life at preschool. It also provides them with an insight into what their child has been doing on a regular basis, without the need to pass a portfolio backwards and forwards between the home and school.