ECE Study Tour Drawing
Enter to win a free trip to New Zealand!
Centre visits – variety of approaches.
Development day with Wendy Lee, Toni Christie, Kelly Goodsir.
Flights and accommodation included.
ECE sector participants only.
It's free to enter (See rules below)
We will not share, rent or sell your personal details to any third party, promise!
Study Tour Drawing Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Educa Ltd whose registered office is at Level 2, 276 Lambton Quay, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand.
- Eligibility. The drawing is open only to early childhood professionals who live in Australia, Canada, United States or New Zealand or who are Educa customers living elsewhere. The drawing is limited to early childhood professionals because the study tour is for early childhood professionals.
- There is no entry fee.
- The tour is scheduled for November 9-11 in New Zealand. If that timing does not suit the winner, an alternative tour might be possible at a later date. But that tour would likely not include the same speakers or developement day opportunities.
- An advisory panel will select 10 entries for the final drawing, based on the answer to the question: “Why do you want to go on this study tour?” A winner will be drawn randomly from the 10 entries selected.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. The winner agrees to be interviewed and partake in videos for publicity around the trip.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Comments entered in the “Why do you want to go on this study tour?” section of the entry form may be made public in blog posts or social media. These comments will be posted without name attribution, unless permission to attribute a name is expressly given by the entrant providing the comment. We love the passion of early educators for improving their teaching, and want to share that wherever possible.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.geteduca.com/study-tour/ and in paper format at conferences at other events that will then be uploaded. The online entry form will also be shared on Facebook, Linkedin and other social media platforms.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be August 31, 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
- Return economy class flights to New Zealand from any US, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand hub airport.
- 4 nights accommodation in New Zealand (arrive November 8th).
- Visiting multiple ECE programs in New Zealand.
- Professional development opportunities hosted by Kelly Goodsir, M.Ed.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Educa is willing to be flexible on flights around the study tour if the winner would like to spend more time in New Zealand.
- The prize does not cover other incidental expenses related to the trip, including travel insurance, etc. before coming or while in New Zealand. Nor does it cover accomodation beyond the period of the study tour. There is no spending allowance.
- Entrant must be eligible for a New Zealand visa. Educa is not responsible for visa costs or other costs related to the trip.
- The winner will be announced on or before September 20, 2019. First, the advisory panel will select the 10 best entries. Once Several names will be drawn randomly. The first person drawn will be contacted to confirm eligibility as per provision #2 of these Terms and Conditions. The person must also commit to the study tour dates. If the person meets the eligibility requirements, he/she will be declared the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification (including committing to the study tour dates) or does not meet the eligibility terms, Educa reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner, the next person selected in the initial drawing. This process will continue until we have an eligible winner.
- Educa’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition drawing and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Educa and not to any other party. Educa will not share, rent or sell this information.
- Educa shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Educa also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Brochure on Study Tour
Here is a PDF of the tour scheduled for November 9-11, 2019. Download info